XM, JM, and MJ contributed equally to this work.
Exendin-4, a Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonist, Prevents Osteopenia by Promoting Bone Formation and Suppressing Bone Resorption in Aged Ovariectomized Rats
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1641–1652, July 2013
How to Cite
Ma, X., Meng, J., Jia, M., Bi, L., Zhou, Y., Wang, Y., Hu, J., He, G. and Luo, X. (2013), Exendin-4, a Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonist, Prevents Osteopenia by Promoting Bone Formation and Suppressing Bone Resorption in Aged Ovariectomized Rats. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1641–1652. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1898
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- Chinese National Key New Drug Creation and Development Program. Grant Number: 2009ZX09103-663
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81100626, 81201515
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.