Rapid cortical bone loss in patients with chronic kidney disease
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1811–1820, August 2013
How to Cite
Nickolas, T. L., Stein, E. M., Dworakowski, E., Nishiyama, K. K., Komandah-Kosseh, M., Zhang, C. A., McMahon, D. J., Liu, X. S., Boutroy, S., Cremers, S. and Shane, E. (2013), Rapid cortical bone loss in patients with chronic kidney disease. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1811–1820. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1916
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2013 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health: K23 DK080139 (TLN), K24 AR052665 (ES)
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences through. Grant Number: UL1 TR000040
- Amgen Young Investigator Award (TLN)
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry (TLN)
- Columbia University Herbert Irving Award (TLN).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!