ZZ and JWH contributed equally to this work.
An analysis of the association between the vitamin D pathway and serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in a healthy Chinese population
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1784–1792, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., He, J.-W., Fu, W.-Z., Zhang, C.-Q. and Zhang, Z.-L. (2013), An analysis of the association between the vitamin D pathway and serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in a healthy Chinese population. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1784–1792. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1926
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 10:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070692, 81000360, and 81170803
- The Program of the Shanghai Subject Chief Scientist. Grant Number: 08XD1403000
- STCSM. Grant Number: 10DZ1950100
- Academic Leaders in Health Sciences in Shanghai. Grant Number: XBR2011014
- Shanghai Leading Talent Plan. Grant Number: 051
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr1926-sm-0001-SupTabS1.doc||142K||Table S1. The basic characteristics of the SNPs.|
|jbmr1926-sm-0002-SupTabS2.doc||154K||Table S2. Mean serum 25(OH)D concentrations within each group of genotype for each SNP.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.