Fracture risk and height: An association partly accounted for by cortical porosity of relatively thinner cortices
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 2017–2026, September 2013
How to Cite
Bjørnerem, Å., Bui, Q. M., Ghasem-Zadeh, A., Hopper, J. L., Zebaze, R. and Seeman, E. (2013), Fracture risk and height: An association partly accounted for by cortical porosity of relatively thinner cortices. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2017–2026. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1934
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!