The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
RANKL subcellular trafficking and regulatory mechanisms in osteocytes
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1936–1949, September 2013
How to Cite
Honma, M., Ikebuchi, Y., Kariya, Y., Hayashi, M., Hayashi, N., Aoki, S. and Suzuki, H. (2013), RANKL subcellular trafficking and regulatory mechanisms in osteocytes. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1936–1949. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1941
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 05:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.