Skeletal clinical characteristics of osteogenesis imperfecta caused by haploinsufficiency mutations in COL1A1
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 2001–2007, September 2013
How to Cite
Ben Amor, I. M., Roughley, P., Glorieux, F. H. and Rauch, F. (2013), Skeletal clinical characteristics of osteogenesis imperfecta caused by haploinsufficiency mutations in COL1A1. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2001–2007. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1942
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 05:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- The Shriners of North America. FR
- The Chercheur-Boursier Clinicien program of the Fonds de recherche du Québec en Santé.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr1942-sm-0001-SupplTabS1.doc||71K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.