For a Commentary on this article, please see Devlin (J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:1718–1720. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2013).
Bone marrow fat composition as a novel imaging biomarker in postmenopausal women with prevalent fragility fractures
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1721–1728, August 2013
How to Cite
Patsch, J. M., Li, X., Baum, T., Yap, S. P., Karampinos, D. C., Schwartz, A. V. and Link, T. M. (2013), Bone marrow fat composition as a novel imaging biomarker in postmenopausal women with prevalent fragility fractures. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1721–1728. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1950
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RC1 AR058405 (to TML)
- Erwin-Schrödinger. Grant Number: J-3079 (Austrian Science Fund; to JMP)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!