The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Proline/arginine-rich end leucine-rich repeat protein N-terminus is a novel osteoclast antagonist that counteracts bone loss
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1912–1924, September 2013
How to Cite
Rucci, N., Capulli, M., Ventura, L., Angelucci, A., Peruzzi, B., Tillgren, V., Muraca, M., Heinegård, D. and Teti, A. (2013), Proline/arginine-rich end leucine-rich repeat protein N-terminus is a novel osteoclast antagonist that counteracts bone loss. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1912–1924. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1951
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Swiss Bridge Award grant to AT and DH
- “Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro” (AIRC) to AT and NR
- European Calcified Tissue Society postdoctoral grant to MC
- Sweden Research Council to DH.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.