SHL and SWL are joint first authors; J-MK and CK are joint senior authors.
Multiple gene polymorphisms can improve prediction of nonvertebral fracture in postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2156–2164, October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Lee, S. W., Ahn, S. H., Kim, T., Lim, K.-H., Kim, B.-J., Cho, E.-H., Kim, S.-W., Kim, T.-H., Kim, G. S., Kim, S.-Y., Koh, J.-M. and Kang, C. (2013), Multiple gene polymorphisms can improve prediction of nonvertebral fracture in postmenopausal women. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2156–2164. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1955
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Project for Personalized Genomic Medicine, Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A111218-GM03 to J-MK
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0017999 and 2011-0020334 to CK
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.