HJ and SL contributed equally to this work.
ATF4 promotes bone angiogenesis by increasing vegf expression and release in the bone environment
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1870–1884, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, K., Jiao, H., Li, S., Cao, H., Galson, D. L., Zhao, Z., Zhao, X., Lai, Y., Fan, J., Im, H.-J., Chen, D. and Xiao, G. (2013), ATF4 promotes bone angiogenesis by increasing vegf expression and release in the bone environment. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1870–1884. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1958
For a Commentary on this article, please see Schipani et al. (J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:1866-1869. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2045).
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB918902
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR059647 and AR057310
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.