SWC and JHA contributed equally to this work.
Positive regulation of osteogenesis by bile acid through FXR
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2109–2121, October 2013
How to Cite
Cho, S. W., An, J. H., Park, H., Yang, J.-Y., Choi, H. J., Kim, S. W., Park, Y. J., Kim, S. Y., Yim, M., Baek, W.-Y., Kim, J.-E. and Shin, C. S. (2013), Positive regulation of osteogenesis by bile acid through FXR. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2109–2121. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1961
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0026991
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr1961-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||213K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr1961-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||420K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jbmr1961-sm-0003-SupTab-S1.doc||39K||Supplementary Table S1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.