Disruption of LRP6 in osteoblasts blunts the bone anabolic activity of PTH
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2094–2108, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Xing, Q., Yu, B., Xie, H., Wang, W., Shi, C., Crane, J. L., Cao, X. and Wan, M. (2013), Disruption of LRP6 in osteoblasts blunts the bone anabolic activity of PTH. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2094–2108. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1962
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK083350
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.