For a Commentary on this article, please see Black and Schafer (J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:2263-2265. D OI: 10.1002/jbmr.2104).
A comparison of parathyroid hormone-related protein (1-36) and parathyroid hormone (1-34) on markers of bone turnover and bone density in postmenopausal women: The PrOP study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 2266–2276, November 2013
How to Cite
Horwitz, M. J., Augustine, M., Kahn, L., Martin, E., Oakley, C. C., Carneiro, R. M., Tedesco, M. B., Laslavic, A., Sereika, S. M., Bisello, A., Garcia-Ocaña, A., Gundberg, C. M., Cauley, J. A. and Stewart, A. F. (2013), A comparison of parathyroid hormone-related protein (1-36) and parathyroid hormone (1-34) on markers of bone turnover and bone density in postmenopausal women: The PrOP study. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 2266–2276. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1978
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R-01 DK 073039 DK 51081
- CTSA. Grant Number: UL1 RR024153 M-01 RR000056
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.