XQ, XZ, and ZZ contributed equally to this work.
Association Between Physical Activity and Risk of Fracture
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 202–211, January 2014
How to Cite
Qu, X., Zhang, X., Zhai, Z., Li, H., Liu, X., Li, H., Liu, G., Zhu, Z., Hao, Y. and Dai, K. (2014), Association Between Physical Activity and Risk of Fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2019
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 07:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Key National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619101
- Major Basic Research of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11DJ1400303
- Key Disciplines of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50206
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2019-sm-0001-SuppFig-S1.pdf||46K||Fig. S1. Trim and fill funnel plot for meta-analysis of the association between physical activity and total fracture.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.