Ovarian Cancer G protein-Coupled Receptor 1 Is Involved in Acid-Induced Apoptosis of Endplate Chondrocytes in Intervertebral Discs
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 67–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, F.-L., Wang, H.-R., Zhao, M.-D., Yuan, W., Cao, L., Duan, P.-G., Jiang, Y.-Q., Li, X.-L. and Dong, J. (2014), Ovarian Cancer G protein-Coupled Receptor 1 Is Involved in Acid-Induced Apoptosis of Endplate Chondrocytes in Intervertebral Discs. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2030
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Shanghai International Science and Technology Partnership Program. Grant Number: 11540702700
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170925, 30970718
- “Technology Innovation Action Plan” Key Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Numbers: 12411951300, 12JC1402600
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Figure S1. Acid-induced elevation of [Ca2+]i in endplate chondrocytes was reduced by negative control-shRNA.
Table S1. Primer sequences for RT-PCR or real time PCR
Table S2. Sequences of primers used in this study for OGR1-shRNA constructs.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.