The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
MiR-503 Regulates Osteoclastogenesis via Targeting RANK
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 338–347, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, C., Cheng, P., Xie, H., Zhou, H.-D., Wu, X.-P., Liao, E.-Y. and Luo, X.-H. (2014), MiR-503 Regulates Osteoclastogenesis via Targeting RANK. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 338–347. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2032
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 81125006
- National Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Number: 30870925
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral program of High Education, China. Grant Number: 20110162110038
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Central South University, China. Grant Number: 2012zzts033
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.