For a Commentary on this article, please see Chen and Anderson (J Bone Miner Res. 2014;29: 1041–1042. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2234).
Diet-Derived Phenolic Acids Regulate Osteoblast and Adipocyte Lineage Commitment and Differentiation in Young Mice
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1043–1053, May 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J.-R., Lazarenko, O. P., Zhang, J., Blackburn, M. L., Ronis, M. J. and Badger, T. M. (2014), Diet-Derived Phenolic Acids Regulate Osteoblast and Adipocyte Lineage Commitment and Differentiation in Young Mice. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1043–1053. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2034
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- ARS CRIS. Grant Number: #6251-51000-005-03S
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2034-sm-0001-SupTab-S1.pptx||65K||Supplementary Table S1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.