† RAK and FY contributed equally to this work.
Delayed Bone Regeneration Is Linked to Chronic Inflammation in Murine Muscular Dystrophy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 304–315, February 2014
How to Cite
Abou-Khalil, R., Yang, F., Mortreux, M., Lieu, S., Yu, Y.-Y., Wurmser, M., Pereira, C., Relaix, F., Miclau, T., Marcucio, R. S. and Colnot, C. (2014), Delayed Bone Regeneration Is Linked to Chronic Inflammation in Murine Muscular Dystrophy. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 304–315. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2038
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- NIH-NIAMS. Grant Number: R01 AR057344
- University of California San Francisco Academic Senate, INSERM ATIP-AVENIR, Sanofi
- FP7 Marie Curie IRG
- PLX3397 was provided by Plexxikon Inc.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.