ZK and HR contributed equally to this work.
Elastin Haploinsufficiency Impedes the Progression of Arterial Calcification in MGP-Deficient Mice
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 327–337, February 2014
How to Cite
Khavandgar, Z., Roman, H., Li, J., Lee, S., Vali, H., Brinckmann, J., Davis, E. C. and Murshed, M. (2014), Elastin Haploinsufficiency Impedes the Progression of Arterial Calcification in MGP-Deficient Mice. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2039
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 123310
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Canada Research Chair
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2039-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.pdf||90K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2039-sm-0002-SupTabs-S1-S2.doc||22K||Supplementary Tables S1-S2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.