In Healthy Adults, Biological Activity of Vitamin D, as Assessed by Serum PTH, Is Largely Independent of DBP Concentrations
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 494–499, February 2014
How to Cite
Dastani, Z., Berger, C., Langsetmo, L., Fu, L., Wong, B. Y., Malik, S., Goltzman, D., Cole, D. E. and Richards, J. B. (2014), In Healthy Adults, Biological Activity of Vitamin D, as Assessed by Serum PTH, Is Largely Independent of DBP Concentrations. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 494–499. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2042
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 12:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Fonds de la recherche en sante du Québec, Ministère du Développement Economique, Innovation et Exportation du Québec, the Lady Davis Institute and the Jewish General Hospital
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.