Effect of ONO-5334 on Bone Mineral Density and Biochemical Markers of Bone Turnover in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: 2-Year Results From the OCEAN Study
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 458–466, February 2014
How to Cite
Eastell, R., Nagase, S., Small, M., Boonen, S., Spector, T., Ohyama, M., Kuwayama, T. and Deacon, S. (2014), Effect of ONO-5334 on Bone Mineral Density and Biochemical Markers of Bone Turnover in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: 2-Year Results From the OCEAN Study. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 458–466. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2047
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 12:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Ono Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. (Osaka, Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!