The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
The Impact of Acute Kidney Injury With Temporary Dialysis on the Risk of Fracture
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 676–684, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, W.-J., Chao, C.-T., Huang, Y.-C., Wang, C.-Y., Chang, C.-H., Huang, T.-M., Lai, C.-F., Huang, H.-Y., Shiao, C.-C., Chu, T.-S., Chen, Y.-M., Wu, V.-C., Ko, W.-J., Wu, K.-D. and the National Taiwan University Study Group on Acute Renal Failure (2014), The Impact of Acute Kidney Injury With Temporary Dialysis on the Risk of Fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 676–684. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2061
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 101-2314-B-002-132-MY3, NSC100-2314-B-002-119
- NSC. Grant Number: 101-2314-B-002-085-MY3
- NTUH. Grant Number: 100-N1776, 101-M1953 102-S2097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!