The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
The Impact of Acute Kidney Injury With Temporary Dialysis on the Risk of Fracture
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 676–684, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, W.-J., Chao, C.-T., Huang, Y.-C., Wang, C.-Y., Chang, C.-H., Huang, T.-M., Lai, C.-F., Huang, H.-Y., Shiao, C.-C., Chu, T.-S., Chen, Y.-M., Wu, V.-C., Ko, W.-J., Wu, K.-D. and the National Taiwan University Study Group on Acute Renal Failure (2014), The Impact of Acute Kidney Injury With Temporary Dialysis on the Risk of Fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 676–684. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2061
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 101-2314-B-002-132-MY3, NSC100-2314-B-002-119
- NSC. Grant Number: 101-2314-B-002-085-MY3
- NTUH. Grant Number: 100-N1776, 101-M1953 102-S2097
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.