Preliminary results were presented at ECCEO 2011 and 2012 and at the ASBMR 2011.
The Effect of the Cathepsin K Inhibitor ONO-5334 on Trabecular and Cortical Bone in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: The OCEAN Study
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 629–638, March 2014
How to Cite
Engelke, K., Nagase, S., Fuerst, T., Small, M., Kuwayama, T., Deacon, S., Eastell, R. and Genant, H. K. (2014), The Effect of the Cathepsin K Inhibitor ONO-5334 on Trabecular and Cortical Bone in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: The OCEAN Study. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 629–638. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2080
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- ONO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Japan.
- 3Efficacy of ONO-5334, a cathepsin K inhibitor, on bone mass and strength in ovariectomized cynomolgus monkeys. J Bone Miner Res. 2010; 25(Suppl 1):[Poster session presented at: American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) 2010 Annual Meeting; 2010 Oct 15–19; Toronto, ON, Canada; Presentation Number: FR0438]. Available from: http://www.asbmr.org/Meetings/AnnualMeeting/AbstractDetail.aspx?aid=a0378fcb-7946-44a5-bc98-c4145052682f., , , et al.,
- 4Pharmacodynamic effects on biochemical markers of bone turnover and pharmacokinetics of the cathepsin K inhibitor, ONO-5334, in an ascending multiple-dose, Phase 1 study. J Clin Pharmacol. 2012; 52(3):306–18., , , , ,
- 6Effect of ONO-5334 on bone mineral density and biochemical markers of bone turnover in postmenopausal osteoporosis: 2-year results from the OCEAN study. J Bone Miner Res. Epub. 2013 Jul 22: DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.2047, , , et al.
- 11The effect of hip rotation on bone mineral density of the proximal femur measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry. Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi. 2009; 20(2):71–7., , ,