Female Mice Lacking Estrogen Receptor-Alpha in Osteoblasts Have Compromised Bone Mass and Strength
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 370–379, February 2014
How to Cite
Melville, K. M., Kelly, N. H., Khan, S. A., Schimenti, J. C., Ross, F. P., Main, R. P. and van der Meulen, M. C. H. (2014), Female Mice Lacking Estrogen Receptor-Alpha in Osteoblasts Have Compromised Bone Mass and Strength. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 370–379. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2082
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-AG028664, P30-AR046121, F32-AR054676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!