This article has been accepted for publication and undergone full peer review but has not been through the copyediting, typesetting, pagination and proofreading process, which may lead to differences between this version and the Version of Record. Please cite this article as doi: [10.1002/jbmr.2082]
Female mice lacking estrogen receptor-alpha in osteoblasts have compromised bone mass and strength
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
All authors state that they have no conflicts of interest
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-AG028664, P30-AR046121
- NSF GRF. Grant Number: F32-AR054676
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2082-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||3842K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2082-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||456K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jbmr2082-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||84K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.