VS and MA contributed equally to this work.
EphA4 Receptor Is a Novel Negative Regulator of Osteoclast Activity
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 804–819, April 2014
How to Cite
Stiffel, V., Amoui, M., Sheng, M. H.-C., Mohan, S. and Lau, K.-H. W. (2014), EphA4 Receptor Is a Novel Negative Regulator of Osteoclast Activity. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 804–819. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2084
Preliminary results presented at: 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, September 11–15, 2009, Denver, CO, USA. Abstract 1004.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Office of Research and Development, Medical Research Service, Department of Veteran Affairs
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2084-sm-0001-SupplementalTable-S1.docx||16K||Supplemental Table 1. List of primer sets for qPCR amplification reactions|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.