This article has been accepted for publication and undergone full peer review but has not been through the copyediting, typesetting, pagination and proofreading process, which may lead to differences between this version and the Version of Record. Please cite this article as doi: [10.1002/jbmr.2087]
Inactivation of Vhl in osteochondral progenitor cells causes high bone mass phenotype and protects against age-related bone loss in adult mice
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Disclosure: All authors state that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2011CB964701, 2012CB518106
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000422, 81030036
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2087-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||5202K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2087-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||2079K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jbmr2087-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||905K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
|jbmr2087-sm-0004-SupFigsLegend-S1.doc||25K||Supplementary Figures Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.