Wnt Signaling Regulates Pulp Volume and Dentin Thickness
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 892–901, April 2014
How to Cite
Lim, W. H., Liu, B., Cheng, D., Hunter, D. J., Zhong, Z., Ramos, D. M., Williams, B. O., Sharpe, P. T., Bardet, C., Mah, S.-j. and Helms, J. A. (2014), Wnt Signaling Regulates Pulp Volume and Dentin Thickness. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 892–901. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2088
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM). Grant Number: TR1-0219
- NIH. Grant Number: ROI AR053293.
- NIH. Grant Number: S10RR026645
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.