Presented in part at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, Toronto, ON, Canada, October 15–19, 2010.
Panostotic Expansile Bone Disease With Massive Jaw Tumor Formation and a Novel Mutation in the Signal Peptide of RANK
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 911–921, April 2014
How to Cite
Schafer, A. L., Mumm, S., El-Sayed, I., McAlister, W. H., Horvai, A. E., Tom, A. M., Hsiao, E. C., Schaefer, F. V., Collins, M. T., Anderson, M. S., Whyte, M. P. and Shoback, D. M. (2014), Panostotic Expansile Bone Disease With Massive Jaw Tumor Formation and a Novel Mutation in the Signal Peptide of RANK. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 911–921. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2094
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2013 04:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: 5 IK2 CX000549-03
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK067145, K08 AR056299-02, R01 AR055588
- Division of Intramural Research
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- 6Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, OMIM® [Internet]. Baltimore: McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University. 1995. [cited 2013 June 2]. Available at: http://omim.org/.
- 13Bone. In: Mills SE, editor. Histology for pathologists. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; p. 85–106. 2012.,
- 15A technique for the measurement of attitudes. Arch Psychol. 1932; 140:1–55.