Osterix and NO66 Histone Demethylase Control the Chromatin of Osterix Target Genes During Osteoblast Differentiation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 855–865, April 2014
How to Cite
Sinha, K. M., Yasuda, H., Zhou, X. and deCrombrugghe, B. (2014), Osterix and NO66 Histone Demethylase Control the Chromatin of Osterix Target Genes During Osteoblast Differentiation. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 855–865. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2103
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- NIH NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AR49072, AR061590, CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!