Assessment of Bone Microarchitecture in Postmenopausal Women on Long-Term Bisphosphonate Therapy With Atypical Fractures of the Femur
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 999–1004, April 2014
How to Cite
Zanchetta, M. B., Diehl, M., Buttazzoni, M., Galich, A., Silveira, F., Bogado, C. E. and Zanchetta, J. R. (2014), Assessment of Bone Microarchitecture in Postmenopausal Women on Long-Term Bisphosphonate Therapy With Atypical Fractures of the Femur. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 999–1004. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2107
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- Fundación de Investigaciones Metabólicas (FIM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!