Vitamin D3 Dose Requirement to Raise 25-Hydroxyvitamin D to Desirable Levels in Adolescents: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 944–951, April 2014
How to Cite
Al-Shaar, L., Mneimneh, R., Nabulsi, Maalouf, J. and Fuleihan, G. E.-H. (2014), Vitamin D3 Dose Requirement to Raise 25-Hydroxyvitamin D to Desirable Levels in Adolescents: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 944–951. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2111
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Nestle Foundation
- Merck KGaA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!