The first two authors as well as the second two authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel Genetic Models of Osteoporosis by Overexpression of Human RANKL in Transgenic Mice
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1158–1169, May 2014
How to Cite
Rinotas, V., Niti, A., Dacquin, R., Bonnet, N., Stolina, M., Han, C.-Y., Kostenuik, P., Jurdic, P., Ferrari, S. and Douni, E. (2014), Novel Genetic Models of Osteoporosis by Overexpression of Human RANKL in Transgenic Mice. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1158–1169. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2112
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Public Benefit Foundation John S. Latsis. Grant Number: 2010-16
- Initial Training Network (ITN) Osteoimmune. Grant Number: 289150
- EC 7th Framework Program and SNF. Grant Number: 310030-146294
- European Union (European Social Fund [ESF]) and Greek national funds through the Operational Program “Education and Lifelong Learning” of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) Research Funding Program: Heracleitus II
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.