WZ and HG contributed equally to this work.
Lactoferrin Stimulates Osteoblast Differentiation Through PKA and p38 Pathways Independent of Lactoferrin's Receptor LRP1
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1232–1243, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Guo, H., Jing, H., Li, Y., Wang, X., Zhang, H., Jiang, L. and Ren, F. (2014), Lactoferrin Stimulates Osteoblast Differentiation Through PKA and p38 Pathways Independent of Lactoferrin's Receptor LRP1. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1232–1243. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2116
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000771
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD12B08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!