WZ and HG contributed equally to this work.
Lactoferrin Stimulates Osteoblast Differentiation Through PKA and p38 Pathways Independent of Lactoferrin's Receptor LRP1
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1232–1243, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Guo, H., Jing, H., Li, Y., Wang, X., Zhang, H., Jiang, L. and Ren, F. (2014), Lactoferrin Stimulates Osteoblast Differentiation Through PKA and p38 Pathways Independent of Lactoferrin's Receptor LRP1. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1232–1243. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2116
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000771
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD12B08
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.