Low Bone Mineral Density and Fragility Fractures in Permanent Vegetative State Patients
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1096–1100, May 2014
How to Cite
Oppl, B., Michitsch, G., Misof, B., Kudlacek, S., Donis, J., Klaushofer, K., Zwerina, J. and Zwettler, E. (2014), Low Bone Mineral Density and Fragility Fractures in Permanent Vegetative State Patients. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1096–1100. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2122
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!