Major Osteoporotic to Hip Fracture Ratios in Canadian Men and Women With Swedish Comparisons: A Population-Based Analysis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1067–1073, May 2014
How to Cite
Lam, A., Leslie, W. D., Lix, L. M., Yogendran, M., Morin, S. N. and Majumdar, S. R. (2014), Major Osteoporotic to Hip Fracture Ratios in Canadian Men and Women With Swedish Comparisons: A Population-Based Analysis. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1067–1073. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2146
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2013 07:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Endowed Chair in Patient Health Management
- Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry and Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University of Alberta
- Health Scholar of the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Alberta Innovates-Health Solutions
- Manitoba Health Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!