Indirubin-3′-Oxime Reverses Bone Loss in Ovariectomized and Hindlimb-Unloaded Mice Via Activation of the Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1196–1205, May 2014
How to Cite
Zahoor, M., Cha, P.-H., Min, D. S. and Choi, K.-Y. (2014), Indirubin-3′-Oxime Reverses Bone Loss in Ovariectomized and Hindlimb-Unloaded Mice Via Activation of the Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1196–1205. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2147
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- National Research Foundation
- Ministry of Future Creation and Science (MFCS) of Korea
- Researcher Program
- Translational Research Center for Protein Function Control. Grant Number: 2009-0083522
- Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology. Grant Number: SI-095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!