This article has been accepted for publication and undergone full peer review but has not been through the copyediting, typesetting, pagination and proofreading process, which may lead to differences between this version and the Version of Record. Please cite this article as doi: [10.1002/jbmr.2148]
Stem Cell Derived Endochondral Cartilage Stimulates Bone Healing by Tissue Transformation
© 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Disclosures: All authors state that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease (NIAMS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: #5F32AR062469-02, #AR053645, #AR057344
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- UCSF Graduate Education in Medical Sciences (GEMS) & Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2148-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||9498K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||4397K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||3850K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0004-SupFig-S4.tif||2483K||Supplementary Figure S4.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0005-SupFig-S5.tif||4270K||Supplementary Figure S5.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0006-SupFig-S6.tif||7266K||Supplementary Figure S6.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0007-SupFig-S7.tif||4198K||Supplementary Figure S7.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0008-SupFig-S8.tif||9157K||Supplementary Figure S8.|
|jbmr2148-sm-0009-SupFigsLegend-S1.doc||41K||Supplementary Figures Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.