BZL and JYW contributed equally to this work.
Teriparatide (PTH 1-34) Treatment Increases Peripheral Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Postmenopausal Women
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1380–1386, June 2014
How to Cite
Yu, E. W., Kumbhani, R., Siwila-Sackman, E., DeLelys, M., Preffer, F. I., Leder, B. Z. and Wu, J. Y. (2014), Teriparatide (PTH 1-34) Treatment Increases Peripheral Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Postmenopausal Women. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1380–1386. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2171
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR54741, OD008466, AR61228
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2171-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||353K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2171-sm-0002-SupFigLegend-S1.doc||23K||Supplementary Figure Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.