The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
A Novel IFITM5 Mutation in Severe Atypical Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type VI Impairs Osteoblast Production of Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1402–1411, June 2014
How to Cite
Farber, C. R., Reich, A., Barnes, A. M., Becerra, P., Rauch, F., Cabral, W. A., Bae, A., Quinlan, A., Glorieux, F. H., Clemens, T. L. and Marini, J. C. (2014), A Novel IFITM5 Mutation in Severe Atypical Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type VI Impairs Osteoblast Production of Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1402–1411. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2173
Presented in part as a Late Breaking Platform Presentation at the 2012 ASBMR Meeting; October 12–15, 2012; Minneapolis, MN.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- NEI. Grant Numbers: RO1-AR057759, R01-AR049410
- VA Merit Review
- Shriners Hospital of North America
- Chercheur-Boursier Clinicien program of the Fonds de Recherche du Québec-Santé
- VA Senior Career Scientist Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2173-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||4621K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2173-sm-0002-SupTabs-S1-S3.doc||54K||Supplementary Tables S1-S3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.