Clinical and Radiographic Findings in Adults With Persistent Hypophosphatasemia
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1651–1660, July 2014
How to Cite
McKiernan, F. E., Berg, R. L. and Fuehrer, J. (2014), Clinical and Radiographic Findings in Adults With Persistent Hypophosphatasemia. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1651–1660. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2178
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Alexion, Incorporated
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.