Ephrin B2/EphB4 Mediates the Actions of IGF-I Signaling in Regulating Endochondral Bone Formation
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1900–1913, August 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Menendez, A., Fong, C., ElAlieh, H. Z., Chang, W. and Bikle, D. D. (2014), Ephrin B2/EphB4 Mediates the Actions of IGF-I Signaling in Regulating Endochondral Bone Formation. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1900–1913. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2196
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 AR055924, DK 054793 (DB) and AG021353 (WC)
- Department of Veteran Affairs Research Enhancement Award Program in Bone Disease and Merit Review Grants (DB, WC).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr2196-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||2239K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jbmr2196-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||5656K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jbmr2196-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||5674K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
|jbmr2196-sm-0004-SupFig-S4.tif||6096K||Supplementary Figure S4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.