*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Relaxin Augments BMP-2–Induced Osteoblast Differentiation and Bone Formation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1586–1596, July 2014
How to Cite
Moon, J.-S., Kim, S.-H., Oh, S.-H., Jeong, Y.-W., Kang, J.-H., Park, J.-C., Son, H.-J., Bae, S., Park, B.-I., Kim, M.-S., Koh, J.-T. and Ko, H.-M. (2014), Relaxin Augments BMP-2–Induced Osteoblast Differentiation and Bone Formation. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1586–1596. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2197
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning 2011–0015019, and the Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2011–0030121
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!