JH and YHH contributed equally to this work.
METTL21C Is a Potential Pleiotropic Gene for Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia Acting Through the Modulation of the NF-κB Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1531–1540, July 2014
How to Cite
Huang, J., Hsu, Y.-H., Mo, C., Abreu, E., Kiel, D. P., Bonewald, L. F., Brotto, M. and Karasik, D. (2014), METTL21C Is a Potential Pleiotropic Gene for Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia Acting Through the Modulation of the NF-κB Signaling Pathway. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1531–1540. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2200
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- NIH-NIA P01. Grant Number: AG039355
- Thompson Endowment Fund (MB),. Grant Numbers: R01 AR057118, AR/AG 41398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!