Enhanced Immunoprotective Effects by Anti-IL-17 Antibody Translates to Improved Skeletal Parameters Under Estrogen Deficiency Compared With Anti-RANKL and Anti-TNF-α Antibodies
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1981–1992, September 2014
How to Cite
Tyagi, A. M., Mansoori, M. N., Srivastava, K., Khan, M. P., Kureel, J., Dixit, M., Shukla, P., Trivedi, R., Chattopadhyay, N. and Singh, D. (2014), Enhanced Immunoprotective Effects by Anti-IL-17 Antibody Translates to Improved Skeletal Parameters Under Estrogen Deficiency Compared With Anti-RANKL and Anti-TNF-α Antibodies. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 1981–1992. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2228
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- Centre for Research in Anabolic Skeletal Targets in Health and Illness (ASTHI)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!