Impacts of Body Mass Index, Physical Activity, and Smoking on Femoral Bone Loss: The Tromsø Study
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 2080–2089, September 2014
How to Cite
Emaus, N., Wilsgaard, T. and Ahmed, L. A. (2014), Impacts of Body Mass Index, Physical Activity, and Smoking on Femoral Bone Loss: The Tromsø Study. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 2080–2089. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2232
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 05:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- UIT—The Arctic University of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!