Physical Performance and Radiographic and Clinical Vertebral Fractures in Older Men
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 2101–2108, September 2014
How to Cite
Cawthon, P. M., Blackwell, T. L., Marshall, L. M., Fink, H. A., Kado, D. M., Ensrud, K. E., Cauley, J. A., Black, D., Orwoll, E. S., Cummings, S. R., Schousboe, J. T. and for the Osteoporotic Fractures in Men (MrOS) Research Group (2014), Physical Performance and Radiographic and Clinical Vertebral Fractures in Older Men. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 2101–2108. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2239
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2014 02:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- Osteoporotic Fractures in Men
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute on Aging
- National Center for Research Resources
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Numbers: U01 AR45580, U01 AR45614, U01 AR45632, U01 AR45647, U01 AR45654, U01 AR45583, U01 AG18197, U01 AG027810, UL1 TR000128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!