DJ, JC, and YW contributed equally to this work.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Partially Preserve Bone Mass, Microarchitecture, and Strength by Promoting Bone Formation in Hindlimb-Suspended Rats
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2014
© 2014 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2250–2261, October 2014
How to Cite
Jing, D., Cai, J., Wu, Y., Shen, G., Li, F., Xu, Q., Xie, K., Tang, C., Liu, J., Guo, W., Wu, X., Jiang, M. and Luo, E. (2014), Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Partially Preserve Bone Mass, Microarchitecture, and Strength by Promoting Bone Formation in Hindlimb-Suspended Rats. J Bone Miner Res, 29: 2250–2261. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.2260
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51077128, 31270889
- Doctoral Thesis Foundation of the Fourth Military Medical University. Grant Number: 2012D01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.